- Providing accounting analysis to form the basis for discussion, mediation, arbitration, or litigation and/or litigation support.
- Performing investigative accounting work to address and document potential fraud, inappropriate financial activity, or other purposes for the Court.
- Analyzing and addressing the reports, testimony, and statements of other experts.
- Review of discovery, cataloging missing items and developing related reports on the resulting opportunities for legal action.
- Tracing assets, accounts, and financial resources of opposing parties.
- Undertaking reviews of internal and external audits for litigation or in support of defensive strategies.
- Review and compilation of financial statements, budgets and projections.
- Computing damages, profit and loss, and resulting financial outcomes from various strategies and courses of action.
- Communicating critical financial data and information in a court room setting to support all aspects of a case.
- Supporting any and all other litigation matters that require accounting services.